The Club at Jefferson Landing was created as the perfect setting where members and guests can relax, play golf, meet interesting people, enjoy exceptional recreational facilities and participate in entertaining programs and activities. With a golf course designed by PGA Hall of Fame golfer, Larry Nelson, and recognized with a four and a half star rating by Golf Digest, we seek to deliver a world-class golf experience to our members and guests.
We have developed a membership program with the goal of attracting members who share a love for golf and enjoy socializing with friends and family. We invite you to join us for an outstanding club experience with inherent mountain charm.Click Here To View 2017 Jefferson Landing Membership Brochure
- Golf Membership is limited to 325 members.
- Membership privileges are extended to Member, spouse and any unmarried children under the age of 24.
- Golf Members may play unlimited golf at any time the course is open for play, subject to the golf calendar.
- Exclusive Member tee times
- Access to all Amenities: Jr. Olympic size swimming pool, 2 clay tennis courts, fitness center, access to our Riverside Park & access to locker rooms & bag storage at the Clubhouse
- Members are entitled to participate in all Club social events.
Membership programs and amenities
For more information about The Club at Jefferson Landing's Membership programs, Corporate Membership options and pricing, please contact the Director of Membership & Club Services, Jayna Beamon, 336-982-6405 or email at email@example.com.
If you need any further information about the community, please feel free to use our contact form, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at (800) 292-6274. For Accommodations call (800) 292-6274.